Friday, August 29, 2014

Unreserved

My children are not the ones who are timid when it comes to taking or posing for pictures.  They just enjoy being themselves and would always give more than expected in front of the camera.

This one was when we were in a mall during the weekend.  


There were a lot of people on the side and they're facing those people.


See what I mean?


... and she insisted in posing alone.


And more act on the escalator.


A selfie from us.


I always tell my children to be bold, to be forward, to not be afraid.  Growing up, I wasn't this type of person and I realized I missed a lot of things like being noticed by the teachers and things like that.  It's a good thing when your teacher notices you because he/she'll be able to help and notice your weaknesses and help you improve yourself in so many ways.

Teachers have huge impact on children's lives and the part when they are growing up, going to schools, socializing with friends, making sure the teachers know them by name are very important to help mold them into a better person in the future.  This way they will also be given so many chances to go to the front and show their talents and be more confident of themselves.

So, teach our children to be bold. Be unreserved.






No comments: