Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Open House

Last Saturday a neighbour invited us to his Open House celebration.  About 1.00pm or so, music started blasting from his house.  After the Zohor prayer we went there. That was the first time we met the host and his wife. 


After a brief introduction we started to take the food and chose a table to sit.  Asha and Zoey ate Nasi Tomato.


Nina, Tareeq and I ate Curry Noodle.  I was also busy taking some pictures.


The same with Papa. I was still busy taking picture around.


Then I realised there's a live show going on.  Pretty okay voice.  The DJ (far right) had a very young-sounding voice!


The host was in Green Baju Melayu - Datuk Paduka Bitara DiRaja.  I know this from his cars' plate numbers. Hahaha... Oh ya! I also think he's quite rich because he occupies 2 houses (next to each other), has a beautiful jaguar, mercedes among other unidentifiable cars (I'm vain with cars!).


The Nana and her family arrived.  Zoey was happy.


Then, we ate some more and were quite full!  The live show was still going on strong when we left.  We also had a surprise for Zoey that day.  Let's see in the next entry.


No comments: