Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Enjoying Tareeq's Company

Tareeq is now living away from home.  By 'away', I mean that he's now studying at a local college that is 10 minutes away from home. LOL!!!  So anyway, since he's never been away for too long, we do miss him a lot.

We miss him because he's not around to be the errand boy.  He's not around to make sure the sisters are not afraid to go downstairs for some water at night or to watch TV in the living room.  He's not around to accompany me cooking.  He's not around to make sure the garbage bin is cleared every night.  He's not around to be up going online till 4am and acts as the house's security guard. He's not around to wash and hang the clothes.  He's not around to make sure Zoey doesn't go off wandering to neighbour's house.  He's not around to help me send some food to the neighbours.  He's not around for a whole lot of other things.

Of course he does come home during the weekend but it's not enough.  Papa can't yap at him.  So he yaps at us. LOL!!!  

I love it when they enjoy each other's company.


It's a rare occasion to see them cuddling together.


Tareeq must've said something to make them smiled.

As parents we always hope that our children will always stick together though thick or thin.  That's what I hope for them too.  I hope that they'll meet good partners in the future.  I hope that they don't have to go through life's trials and tribulations.  I hope that they enjoy a smooth journey in life.  I hope that they are happy.




No comments: