Monday, June 30, 2014

Zoey's Fasting Day

This is the second year Zoey is fasting and she's taking it well.  She couldn't wait for Ramadhan to be here and I had little trouble waking her up at 4.30am.  Her appetite was okay during her first sahur. I think it's because I cooked one of her favourite dishes - Ayam Goreng Minyak.  Very simple.


After sahur yesterday (29 June 2014) she decided to watch barbie and other animated series on youtube.  So she started from about 6am - sitting alone in the living room because all of us went back up after finishing with all the dishes.


 Around 5pm Papa called her up for Asar prayer.  That's how I found her later.  Tired of either fasting or too much youtubing.


About 5 minutes before iftar I woke her up.  She's contented with the fried beehoon yesterday.  Glad that she's doing fine.

Am proud of you Zoey!






No comments: