Thursday, April 24, 2014

R&R Sungai Perak

Stops along the highways are blessings.  We don't always enjoy the food but more for the break.  One of the stops that I really love is the one near Sungai Perak (southbound).


 Loads of fruit stores selling local produce 24 hours daily.


Local crafts.


The fruits are fresh from farms mostly found all over the Perak state.  I wanted to buy some fruits but Papa warned against buying cos I'd buy without thinking.  So, don't buy altogether.

Most crafts are from indigenous groups in Perak.


Handwoven food covers.

I love crafts but again, not in compatible mode with Papa.


And they found something to amuse themselves.  Kihkihkih...


Heeheehee... Children in oddly adult sizes, really!


Taking turns.


After coaxing Mama to snap her picture, which I reluctantly agreed because I was too tired.


 And she wanted a snap too.  I had to again reluctantly agree.


The small big sister with her big small sister.  Yeah! Odd, really.


Zoey's request with our tired faces.


 And one with Asha.


I've learned long ago to control my love of all crafts because I'm just not good at making full use of them at home.  

And since I'm on diet, no fruits. And that includes you too!   Hahaha... selamat duit!

So anyway, I do love this stop.  It's convenient. It's not too big and not too small.  It has almost everything interesting.  And if we stop in the late evening, the view of the river is beautiful.

So that's it about R&R Sungai Perak.




No comments: