Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pantai Batu Hitam After The Monsoon

Aaahhhh... It was getting better.  The day was right, the weather was right, the mood was right.  So we decided to take Zoey to the beach.  It's really close to our house - the boon of living here.  I simply love it!


Errr... I'm not really sure what Nina was doing lying on the sands. Asha was giving orders to Zoey to put her slippers right there.
 
 
Doing the Ulik Mayang, I guess.

 
Crashing waves.
 
 
Asha was again indulging in reading while Papa was done with his mission - taking pictures of himself.
 
 
Zoey really enjoyed herself.
 
 
Running here and there, really restless.

 
I told Nina to keep watch while I took pictures.
 
 
A mermaid in practice.

 
Fish-eye effect.  Do fish really see things this way?
  

One nostalgic shot.


A water-bender in action (again!).

 
And then she started jogging on the beach under the sun!

 
Shells - her favourite. 


She wanted a picture of herself too.
  

And this girl too!  :)

 
Time to dig the sands.

 
And found a live creature. 


Another one. 


Papa was resting in the car under the shades. 


Then, we decided to go to Teluk Chempedak for lunch.

 
A special request to eat here, which I couldn't eat because I was on diet.

 So, a weekend well-spent.  Everybody was happy.  No more complains from Zoey of not going anywhere during the weekend.




No comments: