Friday, March 14, 2014

Saturday Dating

Saturday morning is the time for me to laze around but on this particular day (25 Jan 2014) I decided to say yes to Papa's invitation to go out with him - a date - just the two of us.

On weekdays this place was always busy and parking was difficult.  While passing this street on Mahkota Square we saw many people setting up small canvas tops and spreads and so we decided to stop. It was an interesting stop indeed.


They're selling brandless leather goods.


I love the smell.  The craftsmanship was comparable to many famous brands.


Papa was always trying sunglasses.  He has a thing with sunglasses.


There were also other kinds of sellers.  This one was selling his Coca Cola collection and other knick knacks.


This is the perfume or fragrant oils stall that was also selling honey.


Other items on sale.


Junks to us but treasures to others.


One man was selling books.


There were a lot of reflexology services too but they're all men.  So, I didn't stop.  I was shy to take their pictures, though. 

I think that's the coolest bazaar ever! Many interesting items were being sold there.  I know Papa'll definitely go there again - with his own treasures. 


Then we moved on to Teluk Cempedak.


We decided to have breakfast at KFC.


And imagining we're retired - at least Papa's already there.


Found this ad in the newspaper.  My business mind started rolling.  Alas we forgot to check out the place. :P

Yah! I love dating Papa. Fullstop.


No comments: