Thursday, December 5, 2013

Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu

We were busy shopping while Meen was busy posing for Papa's camera and she's really happy about it.

This river was near Pasar Payang.


Father and daughter clearly enjoyed the times together. And she's very camera friendly.





As per Papa's instruction I guess.


Sometimes slightly reserved.


Always ready to strike a pose.


Getting restless at last? Hahaha...


By this time we're done shopping and joined them.


The small bridge led to somewhere on the other side.


The street was not busy yet.


While accompanying Mama shopping.
Accompanying means helping Mama carrying her shopping loads.  Heh heh heh


The chicken floss and beef floss sold there were delicious.


Well I like to strike a pose too.  Hahaha... I guess that runs in the family.
Behind us was a new building opposite the famous Pasar Payang.
However, I was told by my friend that everything was expensive inside the new bazaar.


I was tired, actually, and tried to rest on Asha but managed to keep on smiling to the camera.

We bought loads of keropok and keropok lekor that day to bring back to Maktok.  I didn't buy any batik cloth cos I felt they're quite expensive and I don't like wearing batik clothes. They're difficult to iron.  The ones I already have are enough.  I like buying food instead.

Nina and Asha bought loads of keychains as souvenirs for their schoolmates.  My favourite souvenirs are mugs but I didn't find any special mug worth-buying.  So, keropok should be okay.


No comments: